Memorial Hermann Health Plan
We're committed to delivering better coordinated care, through technology, service, and experience at an unmatched price and value from one of the most trusted names in Houston healthcare.
Here are the basics for 2019
- To help guide you through our new county expansion and updated group/member eligibility, we have created a Breaking Down the Basics for your reference.
- Our HMO plan is growing – don’t forget our HMO plan does not require a referral to go to a specialist, find more information here.
- Also, to help point to our most popular plans, please find our quick reference guide to highest selling plans.
- The 2019 underwriting guidelines can be found here.
- As always, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us; using our updated contact sheet.
- Let us help you find the appropriate care – Memorial Hermann has a wide network of urgent care and retail clinics. You can also access virtual care via phone or video chat, to find out more click here.
- New Agent and Agency appointment paperwork for 2019.
- Find our 2019 Commercial Product Roll Out presentation here.
- Find an update on our 2019 renewal process here for your reference.
- Also, here are some important things to note for our Small Group 2019 renewals:
- Memorial Hermann Health Plan is not forcing groups to move an early effective date; we are offering them the opportunity to renew early to new Hybrid plans and change their effective date.
- Groups will still receive an updated quote 90 days in advance of their original effective date and rates pursuant to that quarter for Hybrid and Metal Tier plans. This will happen for the entire 2019 plan year renewals cycle.
- If these small groups take no action, they will terminate at the end of their PLAN year.
2019 Large Group Product Reference
2019 Hybrid Product Reference
2019 Small Group/Metal Tier Reference
Also, please feel free to reference our Resource Center for the most updated information, along with historical plan information.
Other Important Documents