Memorial Hermann Health Plan
We're committed to delivering better coordinated care, through technology, service, and experience at an unmatched price and value from one of the most trusted names in Houston healthcare.
Here are the basics for 2020
- To help guide you through our county expansion and updated group/member eligibility, please review Breaking Down the Basics.
- Don't forget our HMO plan does not require a referral to go to a specialist, find more information here.
- To review our most popular plans, please find our quick reference guide to the highest selling plans.
- The 2020 underwriting guidelines can be found here.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us; using our updated contact sheet.
- Review our Commercial Product Roll Out presentation here.
- Please refer to our updates regarding COVID-19 FAQ and Vaccine FAQ for more information.
- Renewal Submissions for all groups will be passively renewed in 2020 –
For all effective dates as of January 1, 2020 forward, if no response is received, all membership will be auto-renewed into the corresponding 2020 plan(s), as indicated in the Anniversary Proposals delivered.
- For any plan or group structure changes –
A signed Acceptance Agreement, along with any membership changes, will need to be received no later than the 20th of the month prior to the effective date.
- All Small, Hybrid and Large Group renewal submissions, including new enrollments and enrollment changes, need to be sent to our Sales Installation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrollment Submission Spreadsheets can now be utilized down to five (5) employees - access appropriate group enrollment spreadsheets below.
- For additional information regarding renewals or if any questions, please reach out to MHHPAccountMgmt@MemorialHermann.org.
2020 Large Group Product Reference
2020 Hybrid Product Reference
2020 Small Group/Metal Tier Reference
Also, please feel free to reference our Resource Center for the most current information, along with historical plan information.
Other Important Documents