Memorial Hermann Health Plan
The Memorial Hermann Health Plan portfolio includes a wide variety of plans, including fully insured and self-funded HMO and PPO options for employer groups, as well as Memorial Hermann Advantage HMO plans for individuals who qualify for Medicare coverage.
2021 Quick Reference Tools
2021 Renewals Information
- Renewal Submissions for all groups will be passively renewed in 2021 –
For all effective dates as of January 1, 2021 forward, if no response is received, all membership will be auto-renewed into the corresponding 2021 plan(s), as indicated in the Anniversary Proposals delivered.
- For any plan or group structure changes –
A signed Acceptance Agreement, along with any membership changes, will need to be received no later than the 1st of the effective date.
- All Small, Hybrid and Large Group renewal submissions, including new enrollments and enrollment changes, need to be sent to our Sales Installation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrollment Submission Spreadsheets can now be utilized down to two (2) employees - access appropriate group enrollment spreadsheets below.
- For additional information regarding renewals or if any questions, please reach out to MHHPAccountMgmt@MemorialHermann.org.
2021 Large Group Product Reference
2021 Hybrid Product Reference
2021 Small Group/Metal Tier Reference
Please reference our Resource Center for the most current information and plan summaries, along with historical plan information from the prior plan year.
Other Important Documents